Sunday, June 7, 2009

Houston's 20th annual Accordion Kings and Queens


Yesterday I went to the 20th annual Accordion kings and queens. It was pretty cool actually. It was an outdoor picnic while they played. There were some really good musicians that really could play the squeeze box. I am italian so I can remember my Nono (grandfather) playing all the time. It was amazing to see and hear all of these pro accordion players really rock out. I caught a quick video that came out half way decent. Unfortunately it's the end of one of the contestants playing. Some of the other videos weren't really worth putting up. But it gives you a good idea of what it was like. I brought my notebook and got some good writing done after we ate. It was quite the scene. Check it out. The Big Squeeze 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment