Friday, May 22, 2009

SM9 Questions?





Does anyone know if it is rare to have a Olympia sm9 with chrome plates on the sides and black keys. It was my understanding that when they made the keys black that they also made the sides white instead of chrome. I know there was a model with grey keys but this isn't it. This has black keys and many features that the sea green and white key model has with out the colors.






Also it has the white color type bar plate. My other thing was the case. I am sorry I forgot to take the picture but the color of the hard case is the grey and yellowish cream color. I really don't know if there is any site besides Mr. Ts site that really says the evolution of the sm9. Just curious I guess. Let me know what you think. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. No its not rar. I have one too. Found 1997 laying on the street in Germany:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/16578752@N00/5917785575/in/photostream/
    Here are the different types:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theportabletypewriterforum/database?method=reportRows&tbl=1

    ReplyDelete